- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/10/2010
- Last connection: 01/11/2017
|BEESIP||Manager, Developer, Reporter||07/13/2011|
|kam3cfg||Manager, Developer, Reporter||08/10/2010|
- 01:05 PM BEESIP Task #556 (Closed): Rework EMBEDED_MODULES patch to be openwrt compatible
- 01:05 PM BEESIP Task #556 (Resolved): Rework EMBEDED_MODULES patch to be openwrt compatible
- 08:04 AM BEESIP Task #556 (Closed): Rework EMBEDED_MODULES patch to be openwrt compatible
- I wrote small patch which can embed modules directly into vmlinuz. Unfortunately, it has to be used as make parameter...
- 08:01 AM BEESIP Bug #551 (Rejected): Make asterisk 10 package working
- 02:03 PM BEESIP Bug #551 (Rejected): Make asterisk 10 package working
- There is bug inside asterisk 10 which causes to crash during sip show peers. Please prepare sip.conf file which cause...
- 11:45 AM BEESIP Feature #528 (Closed): Crash repporting support
- Create script which will do crash report of BESIP. It hsould be reproducable on same image. Willl be used for extende...
- 03:03 PM BEESIP Task #391: Test and improve postinst of packages
- Postinst script should deal with more options how to save data:
- / squashfs (readonly root for factory defaults)
- 11:59 PM BEESIP Task #514 (Closed): Try to make package for mediaproxy
- Try to look if it is theoreticaly possible to port http://mediaproxy.ag-projects.com/ into OpenWrt. It is python base...
Also available in: Atom