- Registered on: 11/26/2018
- Last connection: 04/17/2019
Reported issues: 0
- 05:40 PM Mentat Revision eab4ff4b (mentat-ng): Ordering of sections in report
- Forced ordering of sections in report to avoid differente structure between mail and web. (Redmine issue: #4499)
- 02:25 PM Mentat Revision 951a662b (mentat-ng): Merge branch 'devel' into dev_zerdik
- 12:58 PM Mentat Revision b41969ed (mentat-ng): Fix of report link to events
- Fix of severity keyword and time formating in link from reports table to event search page. (Redmine issue: #4499)
- 04:48 PM Mentat Revision 922fb974 (mentat-ng): Better work with datetime in json
- Datetime in json structured_data is now store in utc timezone, change to report timezone is done in templates. (Redmi...
- 03:43 PM Mentat Revision 2996ffc6 (mentat-ng): Validation of feedback data
- Feedback data are validate while sending, feedback on web is as form, small visual changes to uniformalize visual sty...
- 04:48 PM Mentat Revision a0ea2003 (mentat-ng): Actualisation of translations.
- Actualisation of mentat and hawat translations reflecting modification of code for feedback functionality. (Redmine i...
- 04:47 PM Mentat Revision 637bb867 (mentat-ng): Feedback for reports.
- Lightweight feedback functionality for reports. Feedback is send to addresses from config file with information about...
- 04:30 PM Mentat Revision fe828cd1 (mentat-ng): Small fixes in Makefile, macros and email templates
- 03:45 PM Mentat Feature #4500: On-fly web event report generation
- user#17 wrote:
> From 2019-02-07 meeting: Problem with Babel translations - mail templates use different set of tran...
Also available in: Atom