There are several ways how to download Beesip into your device. You can:
- download a Beesip package via package repository. Beesip package is a meta package which prepares your existing OpenWrt environment for Beesip and installs all needed dependencies.
- download a complete Beesip image for specific device. This is a whole system image to be flashed via web interface or copied to a drive by a dd command.
- use our build system to build a Beesip image.
- use our package repository for your buildroot environment.
To download the latest Beesip image in version 1.4.1 please visit [https://liptel.vsb.cz/downloads/mirror/beesip/]There is a list of current and older versions of Beesip:
- for Callmon, SBC, PBX and Honeypot use cases a current version is 1.4.1 - [https://liptel.vsb.cz/downloads/mirror/beesip/]
- for Eduroom a current version is 1.3.2 - [http://mirror.opf.slu.cz/beesip/1.3.2/]
- older releases
Source code for building Beesip by scratch¶
Please see Development wiki
Running Beesip on VMware ESXi 5.1 and older may cause host to fail with a purple diagnostic screen.
To work around this issue, connect to each host in your environment using SSH and run this command:
esxcli system settings advanced set -o /BufferCache/MinZeroCopyBufferLength -i 512
To verify that the setting has been updated, run this command:
esxcli system settings advanced list --option /BufferCache/MinZeroCopyBufferLength
See also VMware knowledge base #2038767 [http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=2038767]