Release and deploy Mentat package version 2.0
|Assignee:||Jan Mach||% Done:|
- Build and release Mentat package for Debian.
- Inform CTI project about the release and let them upgrade Mentat system. Feedback will result in issues released in next version.
- Due date set to 07/30/2018
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
I have just merged
master and our automated build system successfully built Debian package. Since this was a huge amount of work, here are some interesting statistics:
# Original master commit hash before merge: a10b92e81a06eba9420455433797d00ffe0d0363 # Number of changes between original master commit hash and v2.0.0 release: $ git diff --stat a10b92e81a06eba9420455433797d00ffe0d0363 v2.0.0 | tail -1 7696 files changed, 62923 insertions(+), 7499 deletions(-) # Number of commits between original master commit hash and v2.0.0 release $ git log a10b92e81a06eba9420455433797d00ffe0d0363..v2.0.0 --pretty=oneline | wc -l 494 # First commit hash: $ git log --format=%H | tail -1 ebf032498a32d5a998245d1415e86f46ecfb36b5 # Number of changes between first commit and v2.0.0 release: $ git diff --stat ebf032498a32d5a998245d1415e86f46ecfb36b5 v2.0.0 | tail -1 7814 files changed, 82148 insertions(+), 8925 deletions(-) # Total number of commits in repository: $ git log --format=%H | wc -l 691