- Registered on: 07/28/2010
- Last connection: 01/24/2019
Reported issues: 205
- 03:33 PM Mentat Feature #4274: Minimize whole JSON IDEA events usage (jsonb column)
- After meeting: seems like the only thing remaining is the api for extending ghost Idea to full.
- 03:25 PM Mentat Feature #4572: Minimise number of commits
- Conclusion from meeting: Write performance during peaks might go down one order of magnitude, so let's implement.
- 02:59 PM Mentat Bug #4569: Hawat DB connection is not recreated if dropped
- After meeting:
* no retry/timeout, try just once (hence not blocking... too much)
* docstrings don't need to be upd...
- 01:51 PM Mentat Task #4570: Use RAM based file system for message queue directory
- After a brief talk about draining queues:
* we could use different signal for graceful stop (finish queue first, t...
- * on precalculation
** raise limit of top-n ips (to 100?)
** drop limit for finite set values (Categories, maybe cl...
- 02:30 PM Mentat Task #4570: Use RAM based file system for message queue directory
- user#391 wrote:
> user#17 wrote:
> > That's it, one hung daemon in the pipeline would mean it does not work.
- 08:05 PM Mentat Task #4570: Use RAM based file system for message queue directory
- user#391 wrote:
> Another option that was tested during @mentat-alt@ preparation for stress-testing (PROKI) is shutt...
- 04:29 PM Mentat Feature #4726 (New): Possibility of notification of reporting filter or limits change
- Top level security team (possibly running Mentat) should be able to know and review if admin of some group is setting...
- 04:25 PM Mentat Bug #4251: User data access through SQLAlchemy keeps a transaction open
- Added #4569 as related - as this query crashes first after db reconnection.
- 04:23 PM Mentat Feature #4277: Test split ranges in metadata table
- Partial wrap-up from 2019-02-07 meeting:
Planner does not take into consideration size of queried range,
* so we ...
Also available in: Atom