- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/28/2010
- Last connection: 12/07/2023
|Mentat||Manager, Developer, Reporter||05/17/2011|
- 03:58 PM Mentat Task #7689: Node.js setup_XX.x installation script is deprecated
- Do we actually need Node anymore? Guess we use it for Grunt, which is used for „correct“ installation and minificatio...
- 11:17 AM Mentat Feature #7691 (New): Allow for configurable company identity and personal data processing URL
- On account registration it's usual (and nowadays necessary) to at least show some URL to personal data processing leg...
- 11:18 AM Mentat Feature #7678: Better event view
- Just note: cz.cesnet.ftas content type is fixed (from text/csv to text/plain)
- 01:50 PM Mentat Bug #7681: There are no detectors on Hub
- Rajmund Hruška wrote in #note-2:
> I am still waiting for #7635 to be merged in master and deployed on warden-hub. u...
- 01:36 PM Mentat Feature #7678: Better event view
- Added #7561 as related. We might be actually able to get rid of that YAML altogether and close #7561 after we have ni...
- 01:02 PM Mentat Task #7539: Migrate from Buildbot to GitLab
- 🎆 👏 🥂
- 02:13 PM Mentat Revision 942732b3 (mentat-ng): Remove CeaseTime_gt_DetectTime check from example inspector config, as it actually makes sense to make a detection before attack ends
- 01:55 PM Mentat Feature #7653: Implement Negistry-like JSON dump API for exporting group/network/abuse contact data
- Rajmund Hruška wrote in #note-5:
> Pavel Kácha wrote in #note-2:
> > * Comparing to Negistry export, we don't need...
- 03:05 PM Mentat Feature #7653: Implement Negistry-like JSON dump API for exporting group/network/abuse contact data
- There exist abuse groups, which contain multiple network with different CIDs – so we are not able to reliably assign ...
- 02:27 PM Mentat Bug #7241: Hawat fails with 500 on DB restart, Mentat (Storage) also breaks
- Seems problem is in both SQLAlchemy backends and psycopg (events) backend.
Also available in: Atom