- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/28/2010
- Last connection: 09/24/2021
|Mentat||Manager, Developer, Reporter||05/17/2011|
- 11:40 AM Mentat Bug #7215: Wrong usage of DB array in mentat_main/settings_reporting/emails
- Mmmkay. After discussion - I guess we might revisit tuning section of "Database doc":https://alchemist.cesnet.cz/ment...
- 10:48 AM Mentat Bug #7466: Viewing details of abuse group in reports/dashboard results in internal server error
- I'd suggest trying to find the reasoning (commit message?), removing the 'replace' altogether, and do some testing.
- 10:30 AM Mentat Feature #6227: Incorporate new info from Negistry into group db and reporting
- Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-40:
> I haven't made any change in reporting template yet.
After discussion, don'...
- 09:54 AM Mentat Feature #6800 (Closed): Rename _CESNET key to _Mentat (or make it configurable)
- 09:53 AM Mentat Bug #7493 (Closed): Unable to modify reporting settings for group
- 09:53 AM Mentat Bug #7381 (Closed): Upgrading section contains problematic mentat-dbmngr.py --command init
- 09:53 AM Mentat Bug #7380 (Closed): Obsolete db path in mentat-cleanup.py.conf
- 10:21 AM Mentat Bug #7220: Erroneous values in mentat_main/reports_events/mail_to
- Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-20:
> I made the Alembic migration in commit:096d69c4. As adding @CLUSTER reports_even...
- 10:19 AM Mentat Bug #7215: Wrong usage of DB array in mentat_main/settings_reporting/emails
- In the Upgrading docs we have "step 4", where we want admin to run VACUUM/CLUSTER/ANALYZE unconditionally on any upgr...
- 10:11 AM Mentat Feature #6227: Incorporate new info from Negistry into group db and reporting
- Pavel Kácha wrote in #note-37:
> * those base ranges where fallback attribute is used are specific for CESNET/Negist...
Also available in: Atom