- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/28/2010
- Last connection: 06/21/2021
|Mentat||Manager, Developer, Reporter||05/17/2011|
- 10:41 AM Mentat Feature #6800 (In Progress): Rename _CESNET key to _Mentat (or make it configurable)
- Reopening to not forget it on 2.8 release.
- 10:37 AM Mentat Support #7387: Evaluate pg_repack as a way to shorten maintenance downtime on upgrade
- Ok, let's consider testing it on next upgrade, and based on the results we can add it as alternative (or sole solutio...
- 10:28 AM Mentat Config #6251: Rethink the indices and planner cost optimizations in light of the current usage patterns
- From CTI Apache log:...
- 04:04 PM Mentat Revision a6c2e0d7 (mentat-ng): Update example inspector configuration file
- 03:22 PM Mentat Bug #7382 (New): When daemons run in parallel, pid files are generated with wrong PID in name
- Seems PID in filename does not correspond with PID in file.
- 03:06 PM Mentat Revision 52fcdf2a (mentat-ng): Add mention of merged configs into documentation
- (Redmine issue: #6949)
- 01:55 PM Mentat Bug #7381 (Resolved): Upgrading section contains problematic mentat-dbmngr.py --command init
- "Upgrading Mentat system" section in Upgrading page contains in step 4 initialization of db. This should in most case...
- 01:49 PM Mentat Bug #7380 (Resolved): Obsolete db path in mentat-cleanup.py.conf
- There is still path to PostgreSQL 12 in cleanup config file. It should not make hard problems, because it is probably...
- 01:38 PM Mentat Bug #7379 (New): Generated packages contain dangling link to .env for Alembic
- Resulting packages contain /etc/mentat/migrations-events/.env as dangling link to build environment. It should be set...
- 09:07 AM Mentat Config #6949 (Closed): Merge inspector configs into one
Also available in: Atom