- Login: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/04/2020
- Last connection: 09/23/2021
- 04:21 PM Mentat Bug #7466 (Resolved): Viewing details of abuse group in reports/dashboard results in internal server error
- I removed the replace functions and it seems to be working.
- 04:19 PM Mentat Revision 5f264e00 (mentat-ng): Fix: Remove replace function from endpoints creation. (Redmine issue: #7466)
- 03:55 PM Mentat Revision bc5a3920 (mentat-ng): Feature: Remove FileWhoisModule. (Redmine issue: #7439)
- 11:16 AM Mentat Bug #7466: Viewing details of abuse group in reports/dashboard results in internal server error
- I looked at the commit which introduced the bug. From my understanding, there was an attempt to make code more abstra...
- 12:03 AM Mentat Bug #7466 (In Progress): Viewing details of abuse group in reports/dashboard results in internal server error
- 04:06 PM Mentat Bug #7507 (Resolved): menat-controller.py --command disable shows error
- I fixed the issue in commit:810b7ae3, turns out the problem was that the wrong status code was checked.
- 04:03 PM Mentat Revision 810b7ae3 (mentat-ng): Fix: Fix return code of disable command of mentat-controller. (Redmine issue: #7507)
- 10:42 AM Mentat Task #6239: Simplify/remove too detailed user settings for reporting
- Radko Krkoš wrote in #note-22:
> The removal of 'mute' option was not clean, some leftovers remained.
> Log fro...
- 09:58 PM Mentat Revision 4635b3c1 (mentat-ng): DEPLOY: Version bumped up to '2.8.102' to build new distribution.
- (Redmine issue: #3387, #6239)
- 09:54 PM Mentat Revision 1861140d (mentat-ng): Fix: Remove mute option. (Redmine issue: #6239)
Also available in: Atom