- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/04/2020
- Last connection: 06/21/2021
- 11:18 AM Mentat Bug #7381 (Resolved): Upgrading section contains problematic mentat-dbmngr.py --command init
- I checked the previous versions of Mentat and looked into migrations, created tables and indexes. There is a migratio...
- 09:44 AM Mentat Feature #7439: Remove FileWhoisModule from whois service
- I tried resolving networks from @/var/mentat/whois-exceptions.json@ with the new data from Negistry. All of the netwo...
- 08:09 PM Mentat Feature #7439 (In Progress): Remove FileWhoisModule from whois service
- I checked the configuration file for the whois service and I found out that this module uses /var/mentat/whois-except...
- 07:55 PM Mentat Feature #7439 (In Progress): Remove FileWhoisModule from whois service
- Currently, the whois service is able to use 2 modules - SqldbWhoisModule and FileWhoisModule. Using the FileWhoisModu...
- 04:04 PM Mentat Bug #7380: Obsolete db path in mentat-cleanup.py.conf
- I have noticed that there are sections in "Upgrading PostgreSQL from X to Y" in the documentation regarding the chang...
- 03:57 PM Mentat Revision 31e13dfb (mentat-ng): Fix: Remove db_path from upgrading section of documentation. (Redmine issue: #7380)
- 03:28 PM Mentat Feature #6800 (Resolved): Rename _CESNET key to _Mentat (or make it configurable)
- As it was discussed during the meeting on 2021-06-18, I added the note about upgrading to the latest version of Menta...
- 03:20 PM Mentat Revision b309d672 (mentat-ng): Fix: Add notice about upgrading Mentat to documentation. (Redmine issue: #6800)
- 08:25 AM Mentat Bug #7381 (In Progress): Upgrading section contains problematic mentat-dbmngr.py --command init
- Based on the meeting from 2021-06-11, same tables or indexes might be created in the code and not as a alembic migrat...
- 07:48 AM Mentat Revision 9857d5ce (mentat-ng): Fix: Update source of changed networks. (Redmine issue: #6227)
Also available in: Atom