- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/28/2010
- Last connection: 11/29/2022
|Mentat||Manager, Developer, Reporter||05/17/2011|
- 03:29 PM Mentat Task #7539: Migrate from Buildbot to GitLab
- Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-15:
> So, the backup is set up on mentat-alt. If I understand it correctly I can keep ...
- 03:30 PM Mentat Bug #7613 (New): Various fields insist on interpreting whitespace
- At least user and group management search forms keep whitespace when searching. As both username and group name must ...
- 03:26 PM Mentat Bug #7612 (New): 'Basic' reporting filters are not editable
- *Update* form (mentat/filters/NNN/update) does not provide some fields back for editation. Seems it does for Categori...
- 05:28 PM Mentat Feature #7611 (New): Script for modification of postgresql.conf for only necessary changes
- On regular update of PostgreSQL we have to incorporate config file changes again and again and again. This is quite t...
- 05:23 PM Mentat Feature #7610 (New): Mark data generated from already cleaned up data
- We do selective database cleanup - most of the old data is deleted, but some (which we consider important) stay. We p...
- 05:20 PM Warden Revision 05c24209: Secret in client configuration is not necessary anymore
- 03:23 PM Mentat Bug #7608 (New): User activation updates changelog of just one object
- When activating user through context menu or user edit (users/NNN/...), changelog of the user is updated.
- 03:19 PM Mentat Bug #7607 (New): Awaited flag is removed inconsistently
- When new user asks for an account and indicates which group they want to be member of, there are (at least) three way...
- 11:35 AM Mentat Bug #7606 (New): IP4R extension is not regularly updated
- Extension versions can change and be updated, however for this to be in effect it needs "alter extension update..."
- 11:32 AM Mentat Bug #7605 (New): Migration 4a172cd00ef0 silently uses plpgsql extension
- Migration 4a172cd00ef0_clean_mail_to_and_add_not_null_.py uses plpqsql and silently expects it to exist and be active...
Also available in: Atom