- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/28/2010
- Last connection: 11/29/2022
|Mentat||Manager, Developer, Reporter||05/17/2011|
- 03:29 PM Mentat Task #7539: Migrate from Buildbot to GitLab
- Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-15:
> So, the backup is set up on mentat-alt. If I understand it correctly I can keep ...
- 03:30 PM Mentat Bug #7613 (New): Various fields insist on interpreting whitespace
- At least user and group management search forms keep whitespace when searching. As both username and group name must ...
- 03:26 PM Mentat Bug #7612 (New): 'Basic' reporting filters are not editable
- *Update* form (mentat/filters/NNN/update) does not provide some fields back for editation. Seems it does for Categori...
- 05:28 PM Mentat Feature #7611 (New): Script for modification of postgresql.conf for only necessary changes
- On regular update of PostgreSQL we have to incorporate config file changes again and again and again. This is quite t...
- 05:23 PM Mentat Feature #7610 (New): Mark data generated from already cleaned up data
- We do selective database cleanup - most of the old data is deleted, but some (which we consider important) stay. We p...
- 05:20 PM Warden Revision 05c24209: Secret in client configuration is not necessary anymore
- 03:23 PM Mentat Bug #7608 (New): User activation updates changelog of just one object
- When activating user through context menu or user edit (users/NNN/...), changelog of the user is updated.
- 03:19 PM Mentat Bug #7607 (New): Awaited flag is removed inconsistently
- When new user asks for an account and indicates which group they want to be member of, there are (at least) three way...
- 11:35 AM Mentat Bug #7606 (New): IP4R extension is not regularly updated
- Extension versions can change and be updated, however for this to be in effect it needs "alter extension update..."
- 11:32 AM Mentat Bug #7605 (New): Migration 4a172cd00ef0 silently uses plpgsql extension
- Migration 4a172cd00ef0_clean_mail_to_and_add_not_null_.py uses plpqsql and silently expects it to exist and be active...
Also available in: Atom
Total number of mentions: 252
- 11:33 AM Mentat Feature #7603 (Resolved): Change type of 'network' in 'networks' table to IP4R
Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-2:
> As user#17 noticed, @timeline@ and @events@ handle the aforementioned type of add...
- 02:10 PM Mentat Feature #7603: Change type of 'network' in 'networks' table to IP4R
- As user#17 noticed, @timeline@ and @events@ handle the aforementioned type of addresses, the phrase "Invalid address ...
- 10:42 AM Mentat Bug #7573: Cookies in default configuration are not marked Secure
Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-4:
> Pavel Kácha wrote in #note-3:
> > Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-2:
> > > I see ...
- 09:19 AM Mentat Bug #7573: Cookies in default configuration are not marked Secure
Pavel Kácha wrote in #note-3:
> Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-2:
> > I see a couple of options here:
> > 1. Only s...
- 12:12 PM Mentat Bug #7573: Cookies in default configuration are not marked Secure
Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-2:
> I see a couple of options here:
> 1. Only set session cookie as secure using Fla...
- 11:36 AM Mentat Bug #7573 (In Progress): Cookies in default configuration are not marked Secure
I see a couple of options here:
1. Only set session cookie as secure using Flask configuration (https://stackoverflo...
- 01:24 PM Mentat Bug #7565: Timeline falls flat on certain query
Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-6:
> So, this happened:
> So, maybe this issue wasn't fixed by #6191? Or...
- 04:40 PM Mentat Bug #7565 (Feedback): Timeline falls flat on certain query
- So, this happened:...
- 04:28 PM Mentat Bug #6209: Reenable Metacentrum network list update
- #6227 is closed, so I guess this can be closed as well? user#17
- 03:32 PM Mentat Bug #6481: AttributeError: '_AppCtxGlobals' object has no attribute 'identity'
> We've got a traceback during handling of 404, it seems some attribute does not bubble through (or i...