Feature #4498: Interactive incident/event reports
Implement lightweight feedback forms for report lines (IPs)
Mailing backend to configurable email is enough in this stage (with suitable Reply-To and References).
Updated by Pavel Kácha over 3 years ago
After 2017-02-07 meeting:
- feedback address should go into its own config value.
- should use flask-mail (also see lib/hawat/blueprints/auth_env)
- unauth reports: no feedback and no links to unauthorized places
- auth reports: feedback inputs for address lines (and maybe for the whole report?), mailing to feedback address, with Reply-To set to active user (who is sending the feedback). We're evaluate and think out if Reply-To to user or to group contact is more feasible.
Updated by Jan Mach about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
It seems the feature is currently working as expected, closing. Good enough as first proof of concept, any possible further improvements will be implemented in separate issues.