INSERT statement in eventstorage,py contains redundant whitespace
|Assignee:||Radko Krkoš||% Done:|
|Category:||Development - Core|
The INSERT statement for event insertion contains redundant whitespace due to multiline formating used, what makes logs harder to read.
Attached patch resolves the issue, alternative solutions are possible.
This is a small debugging QoL improvement request.
Changed insert statement for IDEA events to be more readable in database logs.
(Redmine issue: #4116)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Jan Mach to Radko Krkoš
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Attached patch resolves the issue, once it will be installed on test server. Should be soon, packages are already baking.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version set to 2.0
- Parent task deleted (
- Related to Task #3443: Code quality improvements added
Also available in: Atom