- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/26/2016
- Last connection: 09/16/2022
|Mentat||Manager, Developer, Reporter||03/17/2016|
- 10:32 AM Mentat Feature #6257: Review calculated statistics in timeline
- As per the #note-18, there are some parts left to implement. At least the Services and Targets should not be too diff...
- 10:26 AM Mentat Bug #6414: Timeline pre-generated time bounds are not respected
- As discussed on the meeting, timeline looks like a good place to start hacking Mentat right now.
- 05:16 PM Mentat Bug #7573: Cookies in default configuration are not marked Secure
- An interesting tool regarding Flask cookie security: https://github.com/Paradoxis/Flask-Unsign
- 01:47 PM Mentat Bug #7591: Tests fail because remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections
- Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-13:
> I ran the tests with @nose2@ and @unittest@ and default Postgres configuration f...
- 06:53 PM Mentat Bug #7553: Wrong display of national characters in preloaded data in user registration form
- Pavel Kácha wrote in #note-12:
> Radko, could you try implement migration for these columns?
As discussed, a migr...
- 06:25 PM Mentat Revision 9930c23a (mentat-ng): Fix: Add migration to use correct encoding from environment
- * The issue was fixed in code in revisions 4c89be6b and a82dc686. This
commit uses the same approach, but fixes the...
- 08:07 PM Mentat Bug #7593: Case sensitive identifiers for users and groups cause problems
- Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-10:
> Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-9:
> > I forgot to add CHECK constraint.
- 06:11 PM Mentat Revision 999436ff (mentat-ng): Fix: Add migration to use correct encoding from environment
- * This was fixed in code in revisions 4c89be6b and a82dc686, this uses
the same approach, but fixes the existing ma...
- 09:57 AM Mentat Config #6251 (Deferred): Rethink the indices and planner cost optimizations in light of the current usage patterns
- This should be postponed until after the @statistician@ situation is dealt with.
- 06:23 PM Mentat Bug #7593: Case sensitive identifiers for users and groups cause problems
- Rajmund Hruska wrote in #note-6:
> Based on today's meeting, I changed the migration so that all users with conflict...
Also available in: Atom