- Registered on: 02/26/2016
- Last connection: 04/14/2019
Reported issues: 31
- 11:33 AM Mentat Revision 00158e82 (mentat-ng): DRAFT v3: Fix eternal 500 in Hawat after DB restart
- * Uses decorator for exception management in data access funtions
and retries on DB connection loss (generally DB s...
- 02:57 PM Mentat Bug #4569: Hawat DB connection is not recreated if dropped
- This should be good to go. Mek?
- 07:54 PM Mentat Bug #4569: Hawat DB connection is not recreated if dropped
- Here is v3 of the patch with the feedback incorporated. It comes with additional testing, a thorough review of all re...
- 02:05 PM Mentat Task #4570: Use RAM based file system for message queue directory
- user#17 wrote:
> That's it, one hung daemon in the pipeline would mean it does not work.
True. Is that worse than...
- 06:31 PM Mentat Feature #4572: Minimise number of commits
- This was not discussed on the last meeting due to lack of time. Moving to next meeting.
- 06:30 PM Mentat Task #4570: Use RAM based file system for message queue directory
- An analysis of system behaviour was performed during the PROKI stress test. The data is not terribly insightful as th...
- 06:21 PM Mentat Bug #4569: Hawat DB connection is not recreated if dropped
- This was partially (not enough time) discussed online, Mek likes the decorator approach, so this is good to go for fu...
- 06:03 PM Mentat Feature #4277: Test split ranges in metadata table
- user#17 wrote:
> Also, it will be necessary to document whats and whys of planner weight changes ...
This is alre...
- 05:57 PM Mentat Feature #4277: Test split ranges in metadata table
- Based on the online discussion, the following approach was chosen as a solution:
h1. Accelerating IP searches usin...
- 04:35 PM Mentat Task #4570: Use RAM based file system for message queue directory
- Another option that was tested during @mentat-alt@ preparation for stress-testing (PROKI) is shutting down @warden-fi...
Also available in: Atom