- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/26/2016
- Last connection: 06/18/2021
|Mentat||Manager, Developer, Reporter||03/17/2016|
- 10:53 AM Mentat Support #7387 (Deferred): Evaluate pg_repack as a way to shorten maintenance downtime on upgrade
- 10:46 AM Mentat Config #6251 (In Progress): Rethink the indices and planner cost optimizations in light of the current usage patterns
- Based on discussion, there are some problems with dashboard performance for CTI's use. Dashboard is based primarily o...
- 01:03 PM Mentat Config #6251: Rethink the indices and planner cost optimizations in light of the current usage patterns
- Radko Krkoš wrote in #note-5:
> CTI's opinion is to be queried on some future meeting.
Any progress on this?
- 12:49 PM Mentat Feature #7221: Referential integrity for database arrays
- Removing relation to #7052, as it was dealt with differently, based on relational model.
- 12:48 PM Mentat Support #7387 (In Progress): Evaluate pg_repack as a way to shorten maintenance downtime on upgrade
- The @pg_repack@ extension was tested and seems to be a good tool for the task. It performs the compaction by several ...
- 12:18 PM Mentat Bug #7377 (In Review): Warnings by pyflakes on build
- 12:18 PM Mentat Bug #7377: Warnings by pyflakes on build
- The code, which @pyflakes@ complained about was analyzed, proposed fixes are in the repository branch source:"@krkos-...
- 12:00 PM Mentat Revision 3baf03d9 (mentat-ng): Mark group_b as deliberately empty in vial's test fixtures
- * Pyflakes complained.
* The fixture could be extended and improved, for group_a it does
include developer as a gro...
- 11:21 AM Mentat Revision 6a01bc01 (mentat-ng): Add basic import checks to hawat's __init__.py
- * Pyflakes complained, semi-validly.
- 11:16 AM Mentat Revision 00499365 (mentat-ng): Comment out unused import in test_piper
- * The testsuite is empty. There are some testing/documenting
functions included in the main component (piper.py), i...
Also available in: Atom