- Registered on: 02/26/2016
- Last connection: 02/08/2019
Reported issues: 29
- 02:05 PM Mentat Task #4570: Use RAM based file system for message queue directory
- user#17 wrote:
> That's it, one hung daemon in the pipeline would mean it does not work.
True. Is that worse than...
- 06:31 PM Mentat Feature #4572: Minimise number of commits
- This was not discussed on the last meeting due to lack of time. Moving to next meeting.
- 06:30 PM Mentat Task #4570: Use RAM based file system for message queue directory
- An analysis of system behaviour was performed during the PROKI stress test. The data is not terribly insightful as th...
- 06:21 PM Mentat Bug #4569: Hawat DB connection is not recreated if dropped
- This was partially (not enough time) discussed online, Mek likes the decorator approach, so this is good to go for fu...
- 06:03 PM Mentat Feature #4277: Test split ranges in metadata table
- user#17 wrote:
> Also, it will be necessary to document whats and whys of planner weight changes ...
This is alre...
- 05:57 PM Mentat Feature #4277: Test split ranges in metadata table
- Based on the online discussion, the following approach was chosen as a solution:
h1. Accelerating IP searches usin...
- 04:35 PM Mentat Task #4570: Use RAM based file system for message queue directory
- Another option that was tested during @mentat-alt@ preparation for stress-testing (PROKI) is shutting down @warden-fi...
- 12:53 PM Mentat Config #4723 (New): Access permisions prevent warden-filer start after system reboot
- After a machine reboot the owner of @/var/run/warden_filer/@ is @root@ and the user @mentat@ has no write permissions...
- 12:00 AM Mentat Bug #4569: Hawat DB connection is not recreated if dropped
- In the end, no modification of @EventStorageCursor@ was necessary to fix the non-SQLAlchemy part of Mentat. The updat...
- 04:12 PM Mentat Task #4570: Use RAM based file system for message queue directory
- I have a quite nice solution in mind, but please let's discuss this on a VC, it is too lengthy to explain properly in...
Also available in: Atom