- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/26/2016
- Last connection: 07/09/2020
|Mentat||Manager, Developer, Reporter||03/17/2016|
- 05:51 PM Mentat Feature #6413: Autarkic DB queries for timeline
- The limiting query should be as follows;...
- 04:22 PM Mentat Feature #6413: Autarkic DB queries for timeline
- The total count query would be as follows:...
- 03:01 PM Mentat Feature #6413: Autarkic DB queries for timeline
- Using CTE, the basic query was extended as follows:...
- 02:30 PM Mentat Feature #6413 (New): Autarkic DB queries for timeline
- The current implementation of timeline calculation, based on #6308, is divided into the database part and Python part...
- 05:31 PM Mentat Bug #6414: Timeline pre-generated time bounds are not respected
- After more testing, this seems intentional, the interval is extended to a full week.
- 03:40 PM Mentat Bug #6414 (Feedback): Timeline pre-generated time bounds are not respected
- The timeline form is loaded with a pre-defined time interval bounds, based on current hour. These bounds are then not...
- 01:35 PM Mentat Feature #6311: Consider reimplementing multi-field statistics in terms of event count percents
- This is already done, isn't it?
- 10:28 AM Mentat Bug #6372 (Rejected): There is hardly anyone left to develop Mentat
- 10:00 AM Mentat Bug #6372 (Rejected): There is hardly anyone left to develop Mentat
- The Mentat team was understaffed for some time. With recent people leaving, how will the whole enterprise continue?
- 03:53 PM Mentat Bug #6211: Missing indices on aggregated columns
- user#17 wrote:
> Did you test with full data (not fitting into RAM), or only part of it (fitting into RAM)? Because ...
Also available in: Atom