- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/26/2016
- Last connection: 09/07/2023
|Mentat||Manager, Developer, Reporter||03/17/2016|
- 01:08 PM Mentat Revision b9d2ec1e (mentat-ng): Make pylint even faster - by parallelization
- * pylint's processor count autodetection (-j0) does not work.
(Redmine issue: #7652)
- 05:08 PM Mentat Bug #7605: Migration 4a172cd00ef0 silently uses plpgsql extension
- Radko Krkoš wrote in #note-7:
> Rajmund Hruška wrote in #note-6:
> > Yes, I understand the part about detecting the...
- 01:47 PM Mentat Bug #7605: Migration 4a172cd00ef0 silently uses plpgsql extension
- Rajmund Hruška wrote in #note-6:
> Yes, I understand the part about detecting the extension and enabling/disabling i...
- 04:13 PM Mentat Bug #7605: Migration 4a172cd00ef0 silently uses plpgsql extension
- As far as I know, no extensions are enabled by default. Some extensions are built-in, such as @plpgsql@ (and many mor...
- 02:22 PM Mentat Support #7632: Mentat dependencies upgrade
- The @dotenv@ package is an optional dependency of @pyzenkit@, which is programmed in a way to handle it missing:
- 01:56 PM Mentat Feature #7621 (New): Reporting of post-hoc events detected by FTAS (and other)
- The Flow Traffic Analysis System (FTAS) routinely reports incidents that were prevented by automated measures. The pr...
- 11:58 AM Mentat Feature #6413: Autarkic DB queries for timeline
- A follow-up from the VC:
Regarding the incompleteness of the query, that was my mistake, the relative counts are onl...
- 10:32 AM Mentat Feature #6257: Review calculated statistics in timeline
- As per the #note-18, there are some parts left to implement. At least the Services and Targets should not be too diff...
- 10:26 AM Mentat Bug #6414: Timeline pre-generated time bounds are not respected
- As discussed on the meeting, timeline looks like a good place to start hacking Mentat right now.
- 05:16 PM Mentat Bug #7573: Cookies in default configuration are not marked Secure
- An interesting tool regarding Flask cookie security: https://github.com/Paradoxis/Flask-Unsign
Also available in: Atom