Implement thread safety in eventstorage service module
Development - Database
While working on #4384 I have come across several peculiar issues that have led me to conclusion, that something is amiss in the implementation of
eventstorage service and generally with implementation of event database access from Flask application directly via psycopg2.
I have found out that it is indeed not implemented in thread-safe manner.
- Related to Bug #4384: Possibility of DoS by repeating long query added
Let's solve by configuration+doc - if using Apache, use process based MPM, if WSGI, configure no threading.
If lack of threading bites us in the future, we'll go for more thorough solution.
- To be discussed changed from Yes to No
- Target version changed from 2.6 to 2.7
- Target version changed from 2.7 to 2.8
- Target version changed from 2.8 to Backlog
- Target version changed from Backlog to Future
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom