- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instituce: CESNET, z.s.p.o.
- Registered on: 06/17/2010
- Last connection: 07/09/2020
|Mentat||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/28/2011|
- 11:14 AM Mentat Revision a5652699 (mentat-ng): Fix: Forced mentat-backup.py module to use database configuration from file.
- 04:03 PM Mentat Bug #6414 (Feedback): Timeline pre-generated time bounds are not respected
- Radko Krkoš wrote in #note-1:
> After more testing, this seems intentional, the interval is extended to a full week....
- 01:54 PM Mentat Feature #6311 (Feedback): Consider reimplementing multi-field statistics in terms of event count percents
- Radko Krkoš wrote in #note-2:
> This is already done, isn't it?
I think you are correct.
- 09:41 AM Mentat Revision ce1a2f59 (mentat-ng): Fixed informant templates for certain undefined values.
- 12:33 PM Mentat Revision 622a55e4 (mentat-ng): DEPLOY: Version bumped up to '2.7.6' to build new distribution.
- (Redmine issue: #3387)
- 08:34 PM Mentat Revision 47e8c3ae (mentat-ng): Improved result filtering options in all object management views.
- 11:53 AM Mentat Revision 3d66c74d (mentat-ng): Fix: Fixed unit tests that broke after fixing the login redirection for unauthorized users.
- 09:41 AM Mentat Revision 9f563532 (mentat-ng): DEPLOY: Version bumped up to '2.7.3' to build new distribution.
- 09:40 AM Mentat Revision 0b9bd1a8 (mentat-ng): Removed unnecessary authorization checks.
- Requiring any user role is the same as requiring user to be authenticated, so these checks were unnecessary.
Also available in: Atom