- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Instituce: CESNET, z.s.p.o.
- Registered on: 06/17/2010
- Last connection: 07/09/2020
|Mentat||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/28/2011|
- 11:14 AM Mentat Revision a5652699 (mentat-ng): Fix: Forced mentat-backup.py module to use database configuration from file.
- 04:03 PM Mentat Bug #6414 (Feedback): Timeline pre-generated time bounds are not respected
- Radko Krkoš wrote in #note-1:
> After more testing, this seems intentional, the interval is extended to a full week....
- 01:54 PM Mentat Feature #6311 (Feedback): Consider reimplementing multi-field statistics in terms of event count percents
- Radko Krkoš wrote in #note-2:
> This is already done, isn't it?
I think you are correct.
- 09:41 AM Mentat Revision ce1a2f59 (mentat-ng): Fixed informant templates for certain undefined values.
- 12:33 PM Mentat Revision 622a55e4 (mentat-ng): DEPLOY: Version bumped up to '2.7.6' to build new distribution.
- (Redmine issue: #3387)
- 08:34 PM Mentat Revision 47e8c3ae (mentat-ng): Improved result filtering options in all object management views.
- 11:53 AM Mentat Revision 3d66c74d (mentat-ng): Fix: Fixed unit tests that broke after fixing the login redirection for unauthorized users.
- 09:41 AM Mentat Revision 9f563532 (mentat-ng): DEPLOY: Version bumped up to '2.7.3' to build new distribution.
- 09:40 AM Mentat Revision 0b9bd1a8 (mentat-ng): Removed unnecessary authorization checks.
- Requiring any user role is the same as requiring user to be authenticated, so these checks were unnecessary.
Also available in: Atom
Total number of mentions: 44
- 04:51 PM Mentat Feature #6308: Reimplement timeline calculations on database
> Conclusions from yesterdays meeting:
> * Based on some measurements we will use following approach:...
- 10:48 AM Mentat Feature #6308: Reimplement timeline calculations on database
> There are following steps remaining to be done:
> * Change the pie chart for multivalue sets li...
- 07:54 PM Mentat Feature #6254: Detector list in Event search result table is not populated by all Nodes from original IDEA
> The event search result table *deliberately* displays only the first item from *Node* list, becaus...
- 04:17 PM Mentat Feature #4273: Consider/choose/implement different communication protocol
> I think, that the goal of using some better queue mechanism is also to move to the producer-consumer...
- 10:25 AM Mentat Feature #5751: Consolidate event class configuration
> What is the status of this issue, do you consider it production ready? We should discuss this on our...
- 08:20 PM Mentat Bug #6105: Upgrade PDNSR service to API version v1
> user#3 wrote:
> > The PDNSR service recently deprecated its v0 API. It is necessary to make some ...
- 08:11 PM Mentat Bug #6105: Upgrade PDNSR service to API version v1
> The PDNSR service recently deprecated its v0 API. It is necessary to make some changes to work with ...
- 10:21 AM Mentat Bug #4384: Possibility of DoS by repeating long query
> user#17 wrote:
> > https://mentat-alt.cesnet.cz/mentat/dbstatus/query/97_jiwmzm/stop, clicked from ...
- 05:49 PM Mentat Bug #4384: Possibility of DoS by repeating long query
> user#3 wrote:
> > Groundwork for working with named queries should now be in place. There are foll...
- 02:59 PM Mentat Bug #4384: Possibility of DoS by repeating long query
> Groundwork for working with named queries should now be in place. There are following features: